Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

RKallok
Participant

If I have a list of company names, is there a way to pull company contact data?

SOLVE

Hi All,

Kind of an odd question here. My Business Development person extracted a list of company names and sent them to me in email, asking me to pull the contact name/email for each company (about 500).

Is there an easy way to possibly upload the company names he emailed me and map with HubSpot? I haven't had to do something like this before.

Thanks!
Ryan

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RKallok,

When you create a contact based list, you should be able to filter for company names in bulk by following this method: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Filtering-a-view-with-a-comma-separated-list-of-company-IDs/m-p...

Specifically, filter for "Company name", then paste all names following the method.

You can either filter for the contact property "Company name" or the name of the assimilation company - or both.

Let me know if you have any followup questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RKallok,

When you create a contact based list, you should be able to filter for company names in bulk by following this method: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Filtering-a-view-with-a-comma-separated-list-of-company-IDs/m-p...

Specifically, filter for "Company name", then paste all names following the method.

You can either filter for the contact property "Company name" or the name of the assimilation company - or both.

Let me know if you have any followup questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes