Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

SHunter3
Participant

I need to identify which workflows contain a user I wish to delete?

Résolue

Before I delete a sales user, I need to identify if he is connected to any workflows we ahve running. Is there a simple way to do this?

1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @SHunter3,

Unfortunately, you'll have to check these workflows one by one to remove any associations or references to this user. To faciliate this process, I'd recommend exporting your workflow data. At least, it's easy to keep track of your progress then.

Other users have already asked for better features here: See all the workflows a HubSpot user is referenced I'd recommend upvoting the request and commenting with your use case. The product team evaluates these submissions based on popularity.

HubSpot also has an overview of what happens when you remove a user but it doesn't offer much help for this specific issue.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
SDadhich
Membre

Résolue

Hi,

While exporting data using workflows numeric output is appearing instead of text. Can someone help me with that?

Thanks 

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @SHunter3,

Unfortunately, you'll have to check these workflows one by one to remove any associations or references to this user. To faciliate this process, I'd recommend exporting your workflow data. At least, it's easy to keep track of your progress then.

Other users have already asked for better features here: See all the workflows a HubSpot user is referenced I'd recommend upvoting the request and commenting with your use case. The product team evaluates these submissions based on popularity.

HubSpot also has an overview of what happens when you remove a user but it doesn't offer much help for this specific issue.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SHunter3
Participant

Résolue

Thanks for your reply. I suspected as much, but I will take up your reccomendation of exporting the work flow data.

Regards

Sarah