I get the error that I already created 1000 lists and cannot import any new contacts

Julia_

I get the error that I already created 1000 lists and cannot import any new contacts.. I'd also like to access lists and delete most of them, as I don't really use them, only the contacts feature.

I am using Hubsport CRM and Marketing (both free). In this article, it is stated that it works for free licenses as well - in the screenshots you can even see the drop-down menu "contcts" with "lists" in it.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts-user-guide-v2/how-to-add-contacts-into-hubspot?KBOpenTab

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Julia_ could you please share a screenshot of the error you are seeing?

The ability to import and manage contacts is available on the CRM. The specific Lists tool is only available on paid Marketing Basic, Pro and Enterprise accounts. 

Can you confirm your HUB ID and I"ll look into which tools you are able to access based on your package. 

0 Upvotes
Julia_

Hi @roisinkirby,

thanks for starting a new thread.

My Hub ID is 1903561.

I just tried again and this time I got an "unknown error" (see screenshot).

Yesterday I got a red banner above the import table stating that I reached more than 1000 lists and can't import more than that. There also was a link which refered to this FAQ.

2017-08-25 11_48_20-Import.png

0 Upvotes
Julia_

Just saw that I save a screenshot of yesterday's error as well... here it is:

2017-08-24 09_39_18-Import.png

0 Upvotes
Julia_

Hi @roisinkirby,

it's been a week - any news?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @Julia_ I apologise for the delay in getting back to you on this. 

To confirm, you are seeing this error message because you have exceeded 1,000 contact imports to your CRM.

Our Product Team are in the process of clearing your Export list. No contacts / companies will be removed during this process. We are simply going to clear the import list, once finished you will be able to proceed.

I'll let you know as soon as this process is complete - please let me know if you have any questions or concerns in the meantime regarding this issue.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes