Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

GWalsh
Contributor

HubSpot Score - Action-based scoring?

SOLVE

Hello, 

I'm wondering if it is possible to assign a point value to a certain action (i.e. email opens, clicks) versus having to assign if email opened =1, points =1 OR using marketing email to set, as we have a constantly growing number of marketing emails sent. 

This would be my preferred way to score! Can someone let me know if it's possible?

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GWalsh,

Just to confirm, you'd like to set a rule that points keep step with the number of actions? X actions should correspond to X points? Currently that's unfortunately not possible. (I'd love to see this too.)

There is a bigger request to the product team here, relating to various potential improvements: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Major-Improvements-Needed-for-Hubspot-Scoring/idi-p/1...

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team evaluates these requests based on their popularity.

If you want to make it easier for others to find this request and also upvote it, you can help them by accepting my post as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
christine_Igles
Participant

SOLVE

I had the same issue and upvoted on the community for this functionality. In the meantime, I could accomplish this functionality using a combination of "Active" lists and custom calculation fields. The design is not elegant but it does the job. If you want more detail please reach out. 

0 Upvotes
christine_Igles
Participant

SOLVE

Our lead scoring and routing process is dependent on this type of functionality. We were able to do this in our previous platform. Would I be able to do this in Ops Hub using custom fields and calculations?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GWalsh,

Just to confirm, you'd like to set a rule that points keep step with the number of actions? X actions should correspond to X points? Currently that's unfortunately not possible. (I'd love to see this too.)

There is a bigger request to the product team here, relating to various potential improvements: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Major-Improvements-Needed-for-Hubspot-Scoring/idi-p/1...

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team evaluates these requests based on their popularity.

If you want to make it easier for others to find this request and also upvote it, you can help them by accepting my post as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.