Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jfausd
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

HubSpot Owner property not saving correctly

SOLVE

Hi there!

Thanks in advance for your help. We are facing an strange issue with the batch endpoint to create contacts. Essentially, we are setting a property called hubspot_owner_id with a certain value, but for some reason it's always defaulting to the same user. Please, find more details below:

URL: "/contacts/v1/contact/batch/"

JSON: [ {"email":"bwalshe@viceroyhotelsandresorts.com", "properties":[{"property":"salutation","value":"Mr"}, {"property":"firstname","value":"Bill"}, ... {"property":"hubspot_owner_id","value":9843946}, {"property":"event","value":""}, {"property":"cms_platform","value":null}, {"property":"hs_lead_status","value":"Lead"}]} ]

We specify the value 9843946, which is the Internal Value for a certain HubSpot owner from our account. Please, if anyone could help that would be great!

Regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @jfausd would I be correct in assuming you are using the HubSpot Contacts API? If so, I'd also reccommend posting to the API Forum here. That's where you'll find HubSpot's community of engineers and integration partners 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @jfausd would I be correct in assuming you are using the HubSpot Contacts API? If so, I'd also reccommend posting to the API Forum here. That's where you'll find HubSpot's community of engineers and integration partners 🙂

0 Upvotes