Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

LCSKMiller
Contributor

HubSpot Owner Update to Trigger a Workflow

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if it is possible to start a workflow if the HubSpot Owner field has been updated? For example, if there is a change in representative, we would like to notify their contacts automatically with whom their new representative is. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Tnichs
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

HI,  this is possible by setting the trigger to be property value is known, then ensuring that the re-enrolment criteria allows re-enrolment.  This will mean that when the value changes, they'll be put back into the workflow. 

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Tnichs
Solution

SOLVE

HI,  this is possible by setting the trigger to be property value is known, then ensuring that the re-enrolment criteria allows re-enrolment.  This will mean that when the value changes, they'll be put back into the workflow. 

LCSKMiller
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Tnichs,

I had attempted this in a test environment and where the value is technically already known (no blanks), the test group would receive the notice when they weren't supposed to. I was hoping there would be a different type of trigger available for this.

0 Upvotes
Tnichs

SOLVE

That's strange, that should work fine.  I'd be happy to take a look for you if you wanted to get in touch

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 21.24.12.png

0 Upvotes