Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Sassika
Contributor

How to trigger actions in workflow on certain days of the month

SOLVE

Hi there,

Im trying to set up a workflow that sends an email to our clients on the 1st of each month congratulating them for their performance in the previous month.

Is there a way I can set up actions to be 'on the x day of the month'? At the moment I have had to set it up based on a specific date and then say 'trigger next action x days after' and it becomes very long and manual and hard to keep track of days... If we had the ability to select if it was the 'x day of the month' it would be a lot easier

The purpose of the workflow is to trigger an email to clients on the 1st day of each month letting them know their stats/monthly summar for the month that has just finished.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Sassika,

This feature has been requested by a lot of users as a HubSpot Idea. In May, the HubSpot product team posted an update, saying that "this is not planned for development in the next quarter".

There are a few workarounds with varying degrees of complexity but there isn't any native solution. I'd recommend upvoting the idea and having a look at the workarounds in the thread linked above!

Best,

Karsten

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Sassika,

This feature has been requested by a lot of users as a HubSpot Idea. In May, the HubSpot product team posted an update, saying that "this is not planned for development in the next quarter".

There are a few workarounds with varying degrees of complexity but there isn't any native solution. I'd recommend upvoting the idea and having a look at the workarounds in the thread linked above!

Best,

Karsten

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

aljones
Contributor

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler what are the workarounds?