Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

thomas25
Participant

How to track existing customers' interest in multiple products

SOLVE

Hey,

Our company offers a number of different products and we get most revenue out of our existing customers. Therefore, it would be interesting to track existing customers' (or prospects') interest  in each of these products (or groups of products) seperately.

At the moment, we use campaigns and workflows to send emails to existing customers (or prospects) with links to landing pages etc. Our current problem is identifying which customers should be contacted by sales about a specific product based on the information Hubspot gathers on the interaction of these customers with the landing pages, emails etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Thomas

1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @thomas25,

In your case, the first requirement is to segment existing contacts based on products they are interested and for this, you can create a list using the "Page Views" filters.

The second requirement is to send intimation to the sales team so that they reach out to this contact. But I think you need a track of this like how many people were contacted by salespeople after intimation. For this, I would suggest creating a workflow and enroll list here which you have created in the first step and through this, you have to send an internal email to the sales team or you can rotate this contact in your sales team.

But at the end of the workflow, you need to set value in one custom drop-down property in which list of items should be like - 'Sales intimation did', 'Call done' etc., and you need to set this property on each step when the contacts are rotated between sales team you can set intimation to done and when sales team completed their call they can set as call done. So in this way, you can keep track.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @thomas25,

In your case, the first requirement is to segment existing contacts based on products they are interested and for this, you can create a list using the "Page Views" filters.

The second requirement is to send intimation to the sales team so that they reach out to this contact. But I think you need a track of this like how many people were contacted by salespeople after intimation. For this, I would suggest creating a workflow and enroll list here which you have created in the first step and through this, you have to send an internal email to the sales team or you can rotate this contact in your sales team.

But at the end of the workflow, you need to set value in one custom drop-down property in which list of items should be like - 'Sales intimation did', 'Call done' etc., and you need to set this property on each step when the contacts are rotated between sales team you can set intimation to done and when sales team completed their call they can set as call done. So in this way, you can keep track.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @thomas25 Happy Friday! I will add some top experts to this conversation @Josh @AdamLPW what would you recommend to @thomas25 ?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !