Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

PGout
Participant

How to synch subscriber list to Pop-up form

SOLVE

Hi everyone, I've just created a pop-up form looking to generate leads for my newsletter and want to publish it on my blog. My list of newsletter subscribers is kept in HubSpot (not another platform like MailChimp). How do I make sure that any subscriber that subscribes through my new pop-up feature will be added to the correct contact list? FYI I have a blog in 2 languages so I want to make sure (e.g. my english-speaking subscribers are added to the english newsletter subscriber list)

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PGout,

Are you manually sending your newsletter or are you using HubSpot's blog subscription emails?

The easiest way to edit your subscription recipient list is by referencing the pop-up forms that you created. If you're using the blog subscription functionality, this post explains how to find the appropriate lists: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/blog/manage-your-blog-subscribers#edit-a-blog-subscription-list

In any case, you would simply find the Form submissions filter in your list criteria and search your pop-up form:

karstenkoehler_0-1619439529341.png

For your EN blog subscriber list, select the EN form. For your second language blog subscriber list, repeat the process.

Keep in mind that this is not taking into account any local legislation regarding email confirmation and consent. You might have to add additional criteria in this list. (This post does not constitute legal advice.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PGout,

Are you manually sending your newsletter or are you using HubSpot's blog subscription emails?

The easiest way to edit your subscription recipient list is by referencing the pop-up forms that you created. If you're using the blog subscription functionality, this post explains how to find the appropriate lists: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/blog/manage-your-blog-subscribers#edit-a-blog-subscription-list

In any case, you would simply find the Form submissions filter in your list criteria and search your pop-up form:

karstenkoehler_0-1619439529341.png

For your EN blog subscriber list, select the EN form. For your second language blog subscriber list, repeat the process.

Keep in mind that this is not taking into account any local legislation regarding email confirmation and consent. You might have to add additional criteria in this list. (This post does not constitute legal advice.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.