Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

dougfairbro
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

How to send marketing emails every time a deal is closed?

Not sure if anyone else has had this challenge, but essentially I'm trying to set up a workflow so that every time a deal is closed, a marketing email goes out with the details to a list of marketing contacts.

The challenge I'm having is how to set up the workflows. Typically the trigger is what enrolls the target audience into the flow, however on this occassion I have a target audience that I want in the flow each time a seperate event happens.

i.e. Deal A closes, this triggers a workflow to send marketing email to the list of contacts, Deal B closes and the workflow is triggered again.

Has anyone managed to do this before? My gut feeling is it's not doable but I'm an optimist!

Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
DarianVretenar
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Hi @dougfairbro 

I'm glad I can help you once again!

Which HS plan do you use for this situation? I suppose you don't have an association between the deal and all those contacts?

Kind regards,
D.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dougfairbro 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @DarianVretenar @Kevin-C @Bryantworks do you have any thought for @dougfairbro on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes