Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

pina
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

How to see who blog subscription emails will be sent to?

lösung

Hello, I'm trying to perform step 2 in this Hubspot blog post: 

http://blog.hubspot.com/customers/blog-notifications-hubspot-support-series

I get up to the point where it says to click "Sending" tab and then the blue View mailing list link, you can see the Smart List of contacts this email will send to.

But I can't see the sending tab that the blog post is referencing. Is the blog post outdate maybe? And the "Sending" button has been replaced by something else? 

Thanks!

Pina

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @pina in your Lists Tools there will be several defaul lists ' Instant / Daily / Weekly / Monthly Subscribers - Default HubSpot Blog' 

Depending on which subscription you are working on these lists correspond to who receives the email. Here is an article on How to ensure your blog's subscription form has the appropriate subscription options available for s...

Let me know if you have any questions!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @pina in your Lists Tools there will be several defaul lists ' Instant / Daily / Weekly / Monthly Subscribers - Default HubSpot Blog' 

Depending on which subscription you are working on these lists correspond to who receives the email. Here is an article on How to ensure your blog's subscription form has the appropriate subscription options available for s...

Let me know if you have any questions!

0 Upvotes