Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Closey
Participante

How to re-enroll lost workflow contacts

resolver

Having thought I was extending a nurture sequence as contacts were moving through it (1 email + 7day delay), I now realise that I've lost a sizable number of new contacts from the workflow that have to be re-enrolled. 

As I re-enroll contacts, I need to avoid sending duplicate emails. Can anyone suggest the best way to identify lost workflow contacts and get them re-enrolled?

PS: I also need to prevent this from happening again, which I think I've handled by creating a 365 day delay after the last prepared email...even I won't forget new emails for that long!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @Closey 

By 'lost' contacts I assume you mean they have completed the workflow. In which case, you can build a list of contacts who have completed specific workflows in the list builder. You can then enrol these in a new workflow, but I don't think you will be able to re-enrol them in your original workflow with out sending them emails or having them complete the actions that have already passed once. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @Closey 

By 'lost' contacts I assume you mean they have completed the workflow. In which case, you can build a list of contacts who have completed specific workflows in the list builder. You can then enrol these in a new workflow, but I don't think you will be able to re-enrol them in your original workflow with out sending them emails or having them complete the actions that have already passed once. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency