Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

How to re-enroll lost workflow contacts

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Having thought I was extending a nurture sequence as contacts were moving through it (1 email + 7day delay), I now realise that I've lost a sizable number of new contacts from the workflow that have to be re-enrolled. 

As I re-enroll contacts, I need to avoid sending duplicate emails. Can anyone suggest the best way to identify lost workflow contacts and get them re-enrolled?

PS: I also need to prevent this from happening again, which I think I've handled by creating a 365 day delay after the last prepared email...even I won't forget new emails for that long!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @Closey 

By 'lost' contacts I assume you mean they have completed the workflow. In which case, you can build a list of contacts who have completed specific workflows in the list builder. You can then enrol these in a new workflow, but I don't think you will be able to re-enrol them in your original workflow with out sending them emails or having them complete the actions that have already passed once. 

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

1 Reply
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @Closey 

By 'lost' contacts I assume you mean they have completed the workflow. In which case, you can build a list of contacts who have completed specific workflows in the list builder. You can then enrol these in a new workflow, but I don't think you will be able to re-enrol them in your original workflow with out sending them emails or having them complete the actions that have already passed once. 

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner