Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Chaim
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

How to measure engagement on the company level

Résolue

How can I go about developing a lead score but on the company level?
basically, a report on the number of total digital engagements.

I already know for certain that you can measure total form submissions for the company, but I'm looking to get a broader picture that includes all engagement types.

For example, if we're talking to 3 different people within a company - Is there a way to know that on the company level I have 16 newsletters opened / 48 page visits/ 2 form submissions etc.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @Chaim,

You can create a custom report to report on these interactions. Navigate to Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Cross-object and select Contacts and Companies.

Into the Visualization tab, drag the company property Name and the contact property Marketing emails opened. The filters can be set to Create date is known for both companies and contacts.

It should look something like this:

report.png

You probably have to narrow down the number of companies that you're showing or else it will be too crammed. I also recommend playing around with the visualization options to find something that is actually pleasing to the eye.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @Chaim,

You can create a custom report to report on these interactions. Navigate to Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Cross-object and select Contacts and Companies.

Into the Visualization tab, drag the company property Name and the contact property Marketing emails opened. The filters can be set to Create date is known for both companies and contacts.

It should look something like this:

report.png

You probably have to narrow down the number of companies that you're showing or else it will be too crammed. I also recommend playing around with the visualization options to find something that is actually pleasing to the eye.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.