Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

fsanli
Participant

How to mail a list automatically every day?

SOLVE

Hi, I created a list which automatically updates itself everyday. I also want my co-worker to receive this list every morning. Is there anyway to do this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fsanli,

How exactly would you like your co-worker to receive the list exactly? Do you want to send a link to the HubSpot list? An Excel file? Update a Google Sheet?

Out of the box, there aren't any options for sending files of contacts, but you could create a report with the contacts from the list (a table visualization) and have that sent via email or use the Zapier integration to auto-update a Google Sheet when new contacts are added.

Generally however, I'd recommend re-evaluating the process. If you're starting to send contact lists outside of HubSpot, chances are that there's a way to move whatever your co-worker is doing inside of HubSpot, too.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fsanli,

How exactly would you like your co-worker to receive the list exactly? Do you want to send a link to the HubSpot list? An Excel file? Update a Google Sheet?

Out of the box, there aren't any options for sending files of contacts, but you could create a report with the contacts from the list (a table visualization) and have that sent via email or use the Zapier integration to auto-update a Google Sheet when new contacts are added.

Generally however, I'd recommend re-evaluating the process. If you're starting to send contact lists outside of HubSpot, chances are that there's a way to move whatever your co-worker is doing inside of HubSpot, too.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.