Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

maximewagner

How to identify filters and triggers based on URLs in workflows and lists

SOLVE

Hello, 

We are redesigning our entire website et changing a lot of URLs. We would like to modify these URLs in our workflows' triggers and lists' filters but we have hundreds of them. Is there a way to identify rapidly these workflows and lists ? No problem to modify them manually but if we can avoid to check in each of them if there is a URL inside, it would be a lot of time saved !

Thanks

Maxime Wagner - Captain Contrat

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @maximewagner,

At this stage, this is not possible, at least I'm not aware of any bulk editing or search/replace actions. For an easier audit, I'd recommend exporting the workflows so that you can work in a sheet, but the actual checking would have to be manual.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @maximewagner,

At this stage, this is not possible, at least I'm not aware of any bulk editing or search/replace actions. For an easier audit, I'd recommend exporting the workflows so that you can work in a sheet, but the actual checking would have to be manual.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.