Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

mayte
Contributor | Elite Partner

How to filter by phone country code?

SOLVE

Hi,

I need to filter by "phone country code" in order to asign a new property with a WF but I cannot find this option on lists. 

The property i'm referring to is this one: 

Phone country code in formPhone country code in form

Thanks! 

Mayte

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Aleeson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey there Mayte,

So in this case, the country code/prefix is not a seperate Property unto itself- When it shows up in Forms, it's more of a visual aid for entering in the correct country code. If you're working within Lists or Workflows and need to filter out a given country I'd recommend using the Contains Any Of filter, using the appropriate Country Code as a filter (In the following screenshot I've used the Irish code, +353 as an example)

Filter.PNG

Hope this helps- I know it's a little bit of an inelegant solution, but it should get the job done.

-Al

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
BMorone

SOLVE

Hi, as of Nov 17 it doesn't look like that filter "contains any of" is there anymore. Is there another way we can do this?

Aleeson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey there Mayte,

So in this case, the country code/prefix is not a seperate Property unto itself- When it shows up in Forms, it's more of a visual aid for entering in the correct country code. If you're working within Lists or Workflows and need to filter out a given country I'd recommend using the Contains Any Of filter, using the appropriate Country Code as a filter (In the following screenshot I've used the Irish code, +353 as an example)

Filter.PNG

Hope this helps- I know it's a little bit of an inelegant solution, but it should get the job done.

-Al

mayte

SOLVE

Hi Al! 

I think that will work for now!

Thanks!

Mayte