Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Dalia

How to export reports for newsletter subscribers

SOLVE

How can I know the increased rate of my subscribers' list per month? What are the steps to find a full report for those subscribers based on the date of subscription and the country/region? Also, I want to know if they registered at the newsletter by the HubSpot tool on my website or if they were added by another team member. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AM8
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @Dalia 

How can I know the increased rate of my subscribers' list per month? 

You can run a report using the filter "Became a subscriber date" for the range of time you are looking for and then display it monthly in a dashboard chart. 

What are the steps to find a full report for those subscribers based on the date of subscription and the country/region?
<See screenshot below>
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 11.23.19 AM.png

Also, I want to know if they registered at the newsletter by the HubSpot tool on my website or if they were added by another team member. 
- You may use the filter " form submissions" to identify those who came from website. 
Another way is to select Original Source Is NONE of 'offline sources'. This filters out all the contacts added in by team members. 
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 11.26.15 AM.png

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
AM8
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @Dalia 

How can I know the increased rate of my subscribers' list per month? 

You can run a report using the filter "Became a subscriber date" for the range of time you are looking for and then display it monthly in a dashboard chart. 

What are the steps to find a full report for those subscribers based on the date of subscription and the country/region?
<See screenshot below>
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 11.23.19 AM.png

Also, I want to know if they registered at the newsletter by the HubSpot tool on my website or if they were added by another team member. 
- You may use the filter " form submissions" to identify those who came from website. 
Another way is to select Original Source Is NONE of 'offline sources'. This filters out all the contacts added in by team members. 
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 11.26.15 AM.png

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.