Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

KaranArora

How to ensure that for a date centred workflow past date emails are also sent for the new enrolments

SOLVE

Hi,

I am using a centre on date workflow but when a new enrolment happens to it then it does not send past dates' emails to the new enrolments. Is there a way? by which we can send all the past emails/sends on the enrollment and the further dates' emails/sends as planned on future dates

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

How to ensure that for a date centred workflow past date emails are also sent for the new enrolments

SOLVE

Hi @KaranArora,

Not really, unfortunately, that's not how date-centered workflows are set up. Have you considered creating multiple workflows? One regular workflow could trigger all crucial emails immediately and regardless of the date (e.g. confirmation email), the date-centered workflow would contain the optional ones (e.g. reminders) and the emails on the date itself or after.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KaranArora,

Not really, unfortunately, that's not how date-centered workflows are set up. Have you considered creating multiple workflows? One regular workflow could trigger all crucial emails immediately and regardless of the date (e.g. confirmation email), the date-centered workflow would contain the optional ones (e.g. reminders) and the emails on the date itself or after.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
KaranArora

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten

0 Upvotes