Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ATrajkova

How to enrol the unengaged contacts back in the workflow?

SOLVE

Hello,

I have created a workflow and noticed that it automatically removed the unengaged contacts and the email was not sent to those contacts. I have checked the settings and set that to off so it doesn't happen automatically.

Now I want to send the same email I have in the workflow to the unengaged (that didn't received it), is there a way to do that, to enrol them back?

I can see they are listed below, but how can I separe them and send only to them?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ATrajkova,

These contacts were already enrolled in the workflow, so correct, you would have to find a way to re-enroll them. The easiest way to do that, in my opinion, would be creating a first list of contacts who have been sent the email and a second static list of contacts who have been enrolled in the workflow but are not in the first list.

You can then enable re-enrollment in your workflow...

karstenkoehler_0-1667404941843.png

... and manually enroll this list, using the Enroll button:

karstenkoehler_1-1667404969781.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ATrajkova,

These contacts were already enrolled in the workflow, so correct, you would have to find a way to re-enroll them. The easiest way to do that, in my opinion, would be creating a first list of contacts who have been sent the email and a second static list of contacts who have been enrolled in the workflow but are not in the first list.

You can then enable re-enrollment in your workflow...

karstenkoehler_0-1667404941843.png

... and manually enroll this list, using the Enroll button:

karstenkoehler_1-1667404969781.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.