Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Cristina_granad
メンバー

How to create a smart list of new contact from drift?

解決

Hello, 

We're currently using Drift integrations. I would like to make a smart list with all new lead that come from Drift. 

Does someone know how to do it? I don't know what rules to use.

Thanks,

Cris

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @Cristina_granad  Contacts created via an intergration are sourced as Offline Sources. If you don't have other offline sources as contacts you could segment on Original Source > Offline Source.

If you do use other offline sources, you may be able to segment based on your drill-down 1-2 properties, depending on how they are populated by the integration. If you could forward links to a few contacts you know to be imported by Drift, I can search their properties to look for a common element.  You could do the same using the property history search in the individual contact records. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Q: How to create a smart list of new contact from drift?

Short A: Use a custom contact property -- e.g., "Original Lead Source" (radio button)

Longer A:

Once you have your custom contact property setup with the applicable integration choices (e.g., 'Drift', 'GotoWebinar', 'HelloSign', 'JotForm', 'TypeForm', etc.) you can build a smart list based on that criteria.

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Q: How to create a smart list of new contact from drift?

Short A: Use a custom contact property -- e.g., "Original Lead Source" (radio button)

Longer A:

Once you have your custom contact property setup with the applicable integration choices (e.g., 'Drift', 'GotoWebinar', 'HelloSign', 'JotForm', 'TypeForm', etc.) you can build a smart list based on that criteria.

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @Cristina_granad  Contacts created via an intergration are sourced as Offline Sources. If you don't have other offline sources as contacts you could segment on Original Source > Offline Source.

If you do use other offline sources, you may be able to segment based on your drill-down 1-2 properties, depending on how they are populated by the integration. If you could forward links to a few contacts you know to be imported by Drift, I can search their properties to look for a common element.  You could do the same using the property history search in the individual contact records. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution