Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

InbalV

How to create a list of contacts revisiting the website

SOLVE

I would like to create a contact list of contacts who are revisiting the website, but on a different day (the first visit and the next visit are at least one day apart)   

If I use the "page view" and "refine by the number of times" filters I get revisits from the same day/session. 

Is there any way to create a different day revisit list? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @InbalV,

You should be able to find those contacts with a calculated property: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-calculation-properties

karstenkoehler_0-1618207642378.png

(Time first seen: the time and date when the contact first interacted with your business (website visit, form submission, manual contact creation or import). Time last seen: the last time and date the contact has viewed a page on your website.)

In an active list, you can now filter for contacts with a value in this property of greater than or equal to 1. With this list, you could now also create a contact view including a filter for "Time last seen is today" – to find all contacts who returned to your website today. Let me know if that works.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @InbalV,

You should be able to find those contacts with a calculated property: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-calculation-properties

karstenkoehler_0-1618207642378.png

(Time first seen: the time and date when the contact first interacted with your business (website visit, form submission, manual contact creation or import). Time last seen: the last time and date the contact has viewed a page on your website.)

In an active list, you can now filter for contacts with a value in this property of greater than or equal to 1. With this list, you could now also create a contact view including a filter for "Time last seen is today" – to find all contacts who returned to your website today. Let me know if that works.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.