Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

HDang9
Participant

How to collect a list of enrolled contacts

SOLVE

I have created a workflow that has many new contacts every day. Now, I want to export a list of enrolled contacts to do some research about that data. How can I do that?

1 Accepted solution
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @HDang9, thanks for reaching out! This is a great question.

All you need to do is head to Contacts > Lists and create a new list. From there, you can use the Workflow enrollment filter under the HubSpot Asset Membership and Enrollment section:

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 10.56.16 PM.png

From there, you can select the workflow you need and choose Has been enrolled from the dropdown:

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 10.56.34 PM.png

And just like that, you'll have your list of all contacts who have ever been enrolled in a specific workflow (even the ones who are actively enrolled and haven't completed the workflow yet). 

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
BMuthuramalin

SOLVE

Best way to have the track of enrolled Contacts is creating the List in CRM with special name and view their activities.

0 Upvotes
jolle
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @HDang9, thanks for reaching out! This is a great question.

All you need to do is head to Contacts > Lists and create a new list. From there, you can use the Workflow enrollment filter under the HubSpot Asset Membership and Enrollment section:

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 10.56.16 PM.png

From there, you can select the workflow you need and choose Has been enrolled from the dropdown:

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 10.56.34 PM.png

And just like that, you'll have your list of all contacts who have ever been enrolled in a specific workflow (even the ones who are actively enrolled and haven't completed the workflow yet). 

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

HDang9
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jolle,

Thanks a lot, it works for me. However, what if I want to export a list of contacts that satisfied a specific condition which is an action inside the workflow? For example, I want to find what contacts have been sent emails after checking the first If/then branch.

jolle

SOLVE

Happy to help! If you want to build a list of contacts who engaged with a specific marketing email within a workflow, you can use the Marketing emails list filter under Marketing Interactions:

Screen Shot 2023-02-07 at 8.28.33 AM.png

That filter will let you select a specific marketing email and filter around engagement there (i.e., email was sent, contact clicked email).

If the email is used in multiple places and not just one workflow, you can layer in the worfklow critiera for contact "has ever been enrolled" to get more specific. You may need to mix and match with these filters depending on your needs, but hopefully this gets you started! Thanks!

Jacob Olle

HDang9
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jolle,

I don't see any option inside Marketing emails, is this related to the privilege?

HDang9_0-1675843358578.png

jolle

SOLVE

Hey @HDang9, any published marketing emails that you've created under Marketing Emails should display there. Are you sure that you have access to marketing emails within your account? 

Jacob Olle

HDang9
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jolle,

So sorry, my bad. There isn't any published email exactly because I've used a custom action to send emails. In this case, how can I get my list of customers who sent emails?

0 Upvotes