Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

giselymonteiro

How to change your subscription confirmation email?

SOLVE

I've created a lead capture on my site to capture potential customers to resell my products. I did the test before launching another email with my staff. I would like to know how to change the message that the client receives to confirm the email. Because I'm from Brazil, and the message that appears is in English. I put the print below the screen so that you can better understand my doubt. Thank you for your attention. 🙂

Dúvida Hubspot.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

By the look of it you're using the free version of HubSpot, and unfortunately, I don't believe there is a way to edit the confirmation email because you don't have access to the Email tools. 

The only place I've seen where you're able to edit the email is either is under Content -> Design Manager, or by going into Content -> Content Settings -> Email -> Subscriptions -> Double Opt-in

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

By the look of it you're using the free version of HubSpot, and unfortunately, I don't believe there is a way to edit the confirmation email because you don't have access to the Email tools. 

The only place I've seen where you're able to edit the email is either is under Content -> Design Manager, or by going into Content -> Content Settings -> Email -> Subscriptions -> Double Opt-in

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.