Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

successres

How does the Mailchimp integration work?

SOLVE

I'm not sure how the Hubspot/Mailchimp integration works.  I have a landing page that I put together in Mailchimp.  If I use it on my website, how do I get the contacts collected into Hubspot?  Is there a way to collect the leads from the Mailchimp form but use Hubspot email to manage the follow-up process?  Or will emails sent from Mailchimp get logged into my Hubspot contacts?

Am I better off designing the page on my website and using a hubspot form?  Any advice willl be appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @successres

Based on the documentation, it sounds like the integration enables you to push contacts that are gathered in HubSpot (via, HS forms, collected forms and lead flows) into Mailchimp lists for subsequent email marketing. This doesn't sound like leads captured on a landing page in Mailchimp will be pushed into HubSpot. 

You maybe able to get contacts from Mailchimp to HubSpot via another method, Zapier for example. 

I'm not sure why you want to use HubSpot to manage follow-up emails when you have Mailchimp at your disposal, but creating the page on your website and using HubSpot's collected forms feature would seem to be the easier way to get those contacts in to HubSpot - then you might not need Mailchimp at all?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @successres

Based on the documentation, it sounds like the integration enables you to push contacts that are gathered in HubSpot (via, HS forms, collected forms and lead flows) into Mailchimp lists for subsequent email marketing. This doesn't sound like leads captured on a landing page in Mailchimp will be pushed into HubSpot. 

You maybe able to get contacts from Mailchimp to HubSpot via another method, Zapier for example. 

I'm not sure why you want to use HubSpot to manage follow-up emails when you have Mailchimp at your disposal, but creating the page on your website and using HubSpot's collected forms feature would seem to be the easier way to get those contacts in to HubSpot - then you might not need Mailchimp at all?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes