Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

TextioJohn
Participant

How do you analyze behavior of a likely buyer?

Résolue

We are implementing lead scoring, and I've struggled to identify the behaviors of contacts who became customers because (from what I can tell) HubSpot doesn't have any system properties that track behavior UP TO A POINT WHERE THEY CONVERT, i.e., into an opportunity.

Some questions I have are:

- How many page views indicates a high quality lead?

- How many web sessions indicates a high quality lead?

- How many email opens, clicks indicates a high quality lead?

I'm planning to create new custom properties called "Pre-Opportunity Page Views," "Pre-Opportunity Web Sessions," "Pre-Opportunity Email Clicks" etc. that stamps the default system properties at the moment when lifecycle stage becomes Opportunity.

But this will only be helpful to me after this has been up and running for at least a quarter. What are some strategies you've used with default hubspot properties that I can implement now to answer which behaviors indicate a high-quality lead that's likely to become a customer?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Phil Vallender wrote an excellent (near-evergreen) article about HubSpot Lead Scoring. To quote,

"Note: A lot of the guidance available recommends that you award higher scores for views of key pages, such as pricing. Our recommendation is that, unless you have clear evidence that views of such key pages are a buying sign among your prospects, wait until you have more data before implementing this."

- see Simple lead scoring strategies for B2B SMEs

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Phil Vallender wrote an excellent (near-evergreen) article about HubSpot Lead Scoring. To quote,

"Note: A lot of the guidance available recommends that you award higher scores for views of key pages, such as pricing. Our recommendation is that, unless you have clear evidence that views of such key pages are a buying sign among your prospects, wait until you have more data before implementing this."

- see Simple lead scoring strategies for B2B SMEs

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com