Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

JKesler

How do I set up a workflow to get a notification when a customer last activity date is updated?

SOLVE

Using gmail integration that tracks when my boss sends an email to a customer. I understand that I can go to the customer and click on them to see the email thread, but is there a way to automatically send me a noticfication when this happens so I don't have to keep manually checking to see if there are any updates? Seems simple but I can't find an enrollment trigger that works based off of changing the last activity parameter.

1 Accepted solution
Whathcock
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

How do I set up a workflow to get a notification when a customer last activity date is updated?

SOLVE

Hi @JKesler ,

You could try the criteria of:

Contact property: Last Activity Date: is known 

and see if that works. Two things to note: you'll want to set the re-enrollment criteria to allow re-enrollment everytime that property is "known". Secondly, this would trigger based on any activity - calls, meetings, etc. - so that might get a little burdensome for your to receive all of those notifications. 

Hope this helps,

Whitney

signature.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Whathcock
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @JKesler ,

You could try the criteria of:

Contact property: Last Activity Date: is known 

and see if that works. Two things to note: you'll want to set the re-enrollment criteria to allow re-enrollment everytime that property is "known". Secondly, this would trigger based on any activity - calls, meetings, etc. - so that might get a little burdensome for your to receive all of those notifications. 

Hope this helps,

Whitney

signature.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.