Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

donrua
Colaborador líder

How do I set a filter for number of website visit sessions?

resolver

I want to filter my lists by contacts that have visited our website more than one time, session, or days. It's important to us to find those people who have visited our website more than once (not multiple page views in a single, one-time session).

How would I set up a filter to find those who have visited our HS managed website greater than 1 time? I thought it would be in Activity filters, but I find no activity filters based on # of website visits.

If there are any other methods for verifying, beyond the initial form fill, that a person is seriously interested in your product/company, I'm open.

2 Soluciones aceptadas
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @donrua,

This information is available, just not in the place where you were looking for it. When creating a new list, select Contact properties and search for 'sessions':

sessions.png

This property is automatically set by HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

erzaga20
Solución
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hey @donrua 

In order to apply a filter with the described criteria, head over into contacts and proceed to click more filters. In the search bar type 'sessions' and use the 'number of sessions' property. The next image shows you what options you'll have.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.58.03 AM.png

Apply the filter. Now only contacts who have more than one website session will appear. This is what the filter should look like after applying it.

contacts_filter.png

If you have any questions as to what is considered to be a 'session' on HubSpot, then check out this quick explanation! I hope this helps.

Best

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

6 Respuestas 6
donrua
Colaborador líder

resolver

Okay, good luck. I don't even have "Prospects" as an option in the "Analytics Tools" navigation path you list. But then I cant' see what page you are or on with just the window in your screen shot. (Lists, Reports, Analytics Tools, Other) Below is the window I have for Analytics Tools, and it doesn't have a path called Prospects.
when I work with other tools, like Lists, I can filter by # of sessions, set up workflow based on them.

HOwever, if you are talking about the Lead Scoring criteria, then I found # of sessions in the Contact Properties while setting up Lead Scoring. My second screen shot shows that I can add #sessions to lead scoring. Instructions here.

donrua_0-1633015298529.png

donrua_1-1633015529623.png

0 Me gusta
TBachHamba
Miembro

resolver

@donrua  it's great but I believe it's not what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for "number of sessions" in the Analytics Tools > Prospects > Visit properties

Based on the number of sessions, we could actually work on a lead scoring model based on their behaviors.

TBachHamba_0-1632985282912.png

0 Me gusta
donrua
Colaborador líder

resolver

TBachHamba - I didn't have trouble finding it just now, perhaps it's your level of Hubspot plan?

I went to Lists > Create News > Contact Properties and I searched for property with "sessions" keyword, and it shows up:

donrua_0-1632926049515.png

0 Me gusta
TBachHamba
Miembro

resolver

Hi @erzaga20 

Currently working on this subject myself.

I've created a quick Loom video as "number of sessions" seems to have disappeared.

Thanks a lot for your guidance.

Tarak

0 Me gusta
erzaga20
Solución

resolver

Hey @donrua 

In order to apply a filter with the described criteria, head over into contacts and proceed to click more filters. In the search bar type 'sessions' and use the 'number of sessions' property. The next image shows you what options you'll have.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.58.03 AM.png

Apply the filter. Now only contacts who have more than one website session will appear. This is what the filter should look like after applying it.

contacts_filter.png

If you have any questions as to what is considered to be a 'session' on HubSpot, then check out this quick explanation! I hope this helps.

Best

karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @donrua,

This information is available, just not in the place where you were looking for it. When creating a new list, select Contact properties and search for 'sessions':

sessions.png

This property is automatically set by HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.