Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

EvanderZwan
Membro

How do I exclude form unsubscribes in a dynamic list

We collect the registrations of events via a form in a dynamic list. How can we remove people who have unsubscribed via email or telephone from this list, since you cannot delete form submissions? Help? 🙂

Sorry I see this is not the correct place for this message. Dont know how to change the place.

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
AdityaBansal
Membro | Parceiro Platinum
Membro | Parceiro Platinum

Thank you for the mention @MiaSrebrnjak

Hi @EvanderZwan

I believe this property "unsubscribed from all email" will be marked true for anyone who unsubscribes via email or phone. HubSpot automatically marks this true if someone opts to unsubscribe from all of your email, but in case of phone, you need to make sure that the phone attendant must mark this property true for that particular contact. Once you are set with this, you can add the following condition to your Active List in "AND" with all of the existing conditions:

AdityaBansal_1-1643977200546.png

MiaSrebrnjak
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @EvanderZwan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! No worries, I'll move your post to our Marketing Hub forum to make sure it gets seen by the right experts!  

Hi @StjepanGrcic@AdityaBansal@GeorgeBThomas, do you have any tips for @EvanderZwan? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Avaliação positiva