Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

bendonahower
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

How do I create 100s of similar workflows?

lösung

I would like to create several hundred workflows that create lists of purchased products. Thanks!

Ben Donahowers HubSpot community signature
0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
darynsmith
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner

lösung

Hi @bendonahower - the way I would approach this is to get a script written that uses the HubSpot API to create the workflows: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/workflows/v3/create_workflow

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Krystina
Lösung
Autorität | Diamond Partner

lösung
Develop a workflow that is triggered upon any product being purchased. Include an action that is a webhook. Have that webhook hit a script that does all of the looping from a data source (flat file or real db). Loop through, do whatever data calculations are desired and then update the contact record via the API.
Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
Krystina
Lösung

lösung
Develop a workflow that is triggered upon any product being purchased. Include an action that is a webhook. Have that webhook hit a script that does all of the looping from a data source (flat file or real db). Loop through, do whatever data calculations are desired and then update the contact record via the API.
Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »
darynsmith
Lösung

lösung

Hi @bendonahower - the way I would approach this is to get a script written that uses the HubSpot API to create the workflows: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/workflows/v3/create_workflow

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital