Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

BettyJ
Participante

How can I flag a reconversion from "Nurturing" to "Re-New"

I am trying to build a workflow that takes MQLs with leads status "Nurturing" to "Re-New" when they complete a new conversion on a high priority contact us form.

Is there a property for "re-conversion" date? 

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
Crystal_Hopper
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Hi @BettyJ !

There isn't a property for reconversion. Rather, after the first time, any time a lead submits a webform, that action is considered a reconversion. There are date fields to track these actions but it isn't a state.

One thing I do with my MQLs and SQLs is use the Lead Scoring with a WorkFlow to shift them from one level to the other. I have a high score attributed to webform submissions and a time box around the action. SQLs slowly loose points the less active they are or the longer its been since their last activity. When they loose enough points, the WF triggers and resets them to MQLs. If they suddenly reconvert on a webform, then they regain their points, the WF reassigns them as an SQL, and come back in to play again. 

You can use Lead Scoring to shift other aspects of your contact records, too. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/set-up-score-properties-to-qualify-leads

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
0 Avaliação positiva
BettyJ
Participante

Interesting approach - I think it's flexible enough to support the process our sales team needs. Only difference is that in our flow in would be to change from MQL to Lead as they don't become a SAL 

Questions for you 

• Do you also sync with SFDC? Or doing the whole workflow in Hubspot?
  • When the lead goes back into 'play' does it appear at the top of the rep's queue again?
0 Avaliação positiva