Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

vikkib
Membre

Help re-integration with Constant Contact

Résolue

I see this - but how do I update the list it's connected to?I see this - but how do I update the list it's connected to?I previously set up my Hubspot dashboard (free tool) to integrate with Constant Contact but someone else at my org deleted the list from Constant Contact. How do I re-do integration to ensure leads are going into the list? All I see is a check mark underneath "Integrate Email Providers" since I originally had it set up. Thanks.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Solution
Anonymous
Non applicable

Résolue

@vikkib the option I'm referring to is under options within the individual leadflow (type>>call out>>form>>thank you>>follow up>>options>>preview). If you scroll to the bottom of that area, that is where it pulls in the list you can associate your lead flow with in your connected email provider. If you click edit list, you'll see the lists that you can associate with your lead flow. I did it in my portal with a Constant Contact connected, and this is what I'm seeing (with no lists associated). When I click "select lists" it brings up my available lists in Constant Contact that I can associate it with. Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 3.25.24 PM.png

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
5 Réponses
Anonymous
Non applicable

Résolue

Hi @vikkib

The settings for integrating with email providers are under Lead Flows>Settings. You should be able to ensure that you have your portal connected to the proper list from there. 

0 Votes
vikkib
Membre

Résolue

Thank you. I was able to see the error that the list didn't exist (since it was deleted.) But I can't figure out how to reconnect it to a list. It says "connected successfully to Constant Contact." And then there's a link to "Next Step: Sync your Contacts to Constant Contact mailing lists" but that link takes me to instructions about how to select a list in MailChimp.

0 Votes
Anonymous
Non applicable

Résolue

@vikkib if you go into the individual lead flow you should see the ability to associate new contacts with a list under the options tab (at the very bottom). I think I've seen the knowledge base article that you're referencing (this one), and the bottom gif outlines how to get to the options tab and select the list. If you have Constant Contact connected, following that link should allow you to choose the list in Constant Contact. 

Let me know if that works for you! 

0 Votes
vikkib
Membre

Résolue

@Anonymous I'm not having any luck with this, unfortunately. My Constant Contact is synced successfully. But when I click on "Next Step -Sync contacts to your Constant Contact Mailing lists" -it takes me to the article about Mail Chimp every time (not Constant Contact) and the steps are not the same. Now I cannot figure out how to get to allow me to select the list from Constant Contact. I made sure I was logged in to CC, too. In the meantime, none of my contacts are syncing because there is no associated list. Help! Thanks.When I click on Next Steps - it takes me to the Mail Chimp article, which does not work the same as setting up Constant Contact.When I click on Next Steps - it takes me to the Mail Chimp article, which does not work the same as setting up Constant Contact.

0 Votes
Solution
Anonymous
Non applicable

Résolue

@vikkib the option I'm referring to is under options within the individual leadflow (type>>call out>>form>>thank you>>follow up>>options>>preview). If you scroll to the bottom of that area, that is where it pulls in the list you can associate your lead flow with in your connected email provider. If you click edit list, you'll see the lists that you can associate with your lead flow. I did it in my portal with a Constant Contact connected, and this is what I'm seeing (with no lists associated). When I click "select lists" it brings up my available lists in Constant Contact that I can associate it with. Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 3.25.24 PM.png

0 Votes