Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

rmoore8

Having a nightmare with HubSpot workflows!!! :)

I am currently very stuck on the issue of creating a workflow pipeline for enquiry forms created on HubSpot Pages. 

I have tried to set a trigger so that when the HubSpot enquiry form is submitted it enrols into the existing workflow that already exists for Verto forms - Verto is my website CMS system (from a ‘contact type’ workflow into a ‘website enquiry type’ but this does not appear to work as it is a different type of workflow.)

I’ve then tried using the same type of workflow (Website enquiry type) however unable to find the trigger If someone has submitted the form.

The reason I can’t do the exact same workflow in a ‘contact type’ is that there is no property for ‘country’ for contacts compared to the one on website enquiries. Obviously, ‘country’ property is important to us as we can then send it to the correct salesperson.

I have even tried the automation tool in the form creation itself, but it seems very limited.

This is quite important for us as we will be continuing to build HubSpot website pages that contain a HubSpot enquiry form and need them to go to the correct person.

Also, would it be able to populate once the form has been submitted to the ‘website enquiries’ section of HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
rmoore8

rmoore8_0-1656326084478.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @rmoore8,

Can you please answer these questions? Can you also please share full screenshots of the enrollment criteria?

Could you clarify which object types you're enrolling (contacts, companies etc.)? Why is the country information relevant when you're trying to enroll contacts from one workflow into another?

If you could provide more details as to what should happen step by step, that will help with answering your query.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

rmoore8

Hi there! so even though the other workflow is published, it won't let me enrol into said workflow, in fact it doesn't even show up 😞 Capture22.PNG

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @rmoore8,

Could you please share a screenshot of the workflows you're attempting to create? Could you clarify which object types you're enrolling (contacts, companies etc.)? Why is the country information relevant when you're trying to enroll contacts from one workflow into another?

If you could provide more details as to what should happen step by step, that will help with answering your query.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

rmoore8

Hi, we need the countries as that is how we send the relevant customers to our sales guys? Whenever submits a form, on a HubSpot page - which they are based on contact enrollment trigger/has filled out hubspot page general enquiry form on any page, when I want to do an if/then branch - it only lets me select country/region not country - so we can't trigger further branches? 🙂 

rmoore8_0-1656407986146.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @rmoore8,

I can't help you if you don't answer my questions, see my earlier reply below

--

Can you please answer these questions? Can you also please share full screenshots of the enrollment criteria?

Could you clarify which object types you're enrolling (contacts, companies etc.)? Why is the country information relevant when you're trying to enroll contacts from one workflow into another?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler