Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

alecia_obrien

HOW TO: ONE workflow for ALL Zoom webinars as opposed to one per webinar?

SOLVE

We are in the process of switching from GTW to Zoom (GTW not reliable in China) and I've sucessfully managed to get it working with a test webinar,

I am using the custom integration and use a workflow that adds the contacts to the Zoom webinar so I can produce my lists of registrants and attendees.

However, we have many many webinars going at one time (sometimes 5-10+) so I'm looking to make the workflow as least complicated as possible. Here's a sample of what I'm thinking. Is there a better way? Can I setup the workflow so it automatically recognises the webinar ID from the form or the form the page sits on?

alecia_obrien_0-1634916053820.png  OR 

alecia_obrien_1-1634916136327.png

(This approach is not really scalable for me with our high # of webinars)

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ConnorSlivensky
Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @alecia_obrien ,

Assuming you have the features available. I would think you could create a template webinar landing Page and then make a page with it for every webinar, you can even have them expire at a set date. Then as you suggested you can use either the form or the page it sits on.

For simplicity's sake, I would use the landing pages and keep one webinar signup so you have one central form to track sign-ups across content.

Then you can have the workflow say has submitted "x on y page" using your campaign tagged landing pages. It would reduce the number of assets/branches and the campaigns tool will give you a high-level analytic view of all your CTAs, emails,LPs, etc.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
ConnorSlivensky
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @alecia_obrien ,

Assuming you have the features available. I would think you could create a template webinar landing Page and then make a page with it for every webinar, you can even have them expire at a set date. Then as you suggested you can use either the form or the page it sits on.

For simplicity's sake, I would use the landing pages and keep one webinar signup so you have one central form to track sign-ups across content.

Then you can have the workflow say has submitted "x on y page" using your campaign tagged landing pages. It would reduce the number of assets/branches and the campaigns tool will give you a high-level analytic view of all your CTAs, emails,LPs, etc.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @alecia_obrien,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.

Hi @Josh@Aakar@ConnorSlivensky@Jonno_Price do you have any tips for @alecia_obrien?

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings