Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

agi_sob
Participant

Goals in deal based workflows?

Hi,

I was wondering if the possibility to set goals in deals based workflows is coming any time soon. I am using deals to track if my users get stuck in any of the onboarding stage, and I am triggering some conversational bumpers based on that. Since my automations are deal based, it would be super helpful to set a goal for these to see if my emails really have an impact. It works great with contact based workflows. 

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4
KGeddes
Contributor

All of our Workflows are based on Deal Data triggers - requiring us to use Deal Based workflows - but We need Goals to unenroll customers for the good things. This is often the same data point being updated as the trigger, so we can't unenroll using that data point, because it would supress them from the entering the workflow. We need Goals and we also need please unenroll them once they no longer meet the trigger criteria. Deal Workflows need to be upgraded to the sophistication of Contact Based workflows. We have so many unenrollment criteria, which are basically the opposite of the trigger criteria that we have to think through because we are missing these functionalities. thanks! 

0 Upvotes
elizsmith
Contributor

I'm surprised this isn't implemented already when we can set goals for contact-based workflows! This is really needed in order for us to properly streamline our bookings.

0 Upvotes
rickychong
Participant

Yes this would greatly help us too!

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @agi_sob ,

Thank you for posting your query in the Community.

I'm not aware of any upcoming news around this, however, I'd encourage you to leave your product feedback in the Ideas Forum so that other Community members can upvote your idea and our Product Team can review your voice.

Other thing I can add here is you could use a suppression list instead to unenroll deals that meet a criteria. Although you wouldn’t get the goal reporting that to be shown on the performance page of contact workflows, I hope this information is helpful.

0 Upvotes