Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

SamAdler
Participante

GoToWebinar activity lists - Including Q&A and Polls

resolver

I know that I can create a list that shows people who either registered or attended a GoToWebinar, but I also noticed that the GoToWebinar integration is also adding activity such as the questions they ask and the poll answers they answer. I can filter these in the contact activity view, but only if i'm looking at a specific record.

What i'd like to be able to do is to either run a report, or create a list, or a filter, that will show me anyone in our Hubspot that has ever asked a question on a GoToWebinar.  can I create reports or anything to find this activity?

1 Soluciones aceptada
jennysowyrda
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @SamAdler,

While you can view this information on the contact record, you cannot filter a list based on a specific question from a GoToWebinar.

Thank you,
Jenny

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

7 Respuestas 7
BParker-Davies
Participante

resolver

Is there any update on this functionality? It's been nearly 4 years since the original post and I would consider this to be a pretty basic request rather than spending time jumping on the AI band wagon.

0 Me gusta
hhansch
Miembro

resolver

Hello - 

I was hoping you could help me figure out how to get the GoToWebinar Poll questions and answers to flow through to a contact record.  I can see that the questions attendees ask are flowing through, though the poll questions/answers are not showing anywhere?

Any ideas?

jennysowyrda
Solución

resolver

Hi @SamAdler,

While you can view this information on the contact record, you cannot filter a list based on a specific question from a GoToWebinar.

Thank you,
Jenny

pbrady
Participante

resolver

Can you filter on a simpler metric? For instance, I'd like to filter on two things: 

1. How long someone is in a GoToWebinar webinar (>45 minutes) AND

2. Whether they answered 3 out of 4 polling questions (I don't care about filtering on specific questions or question content...only on whether less than 3 polling questions are answered.) 

Is that possible? 

0 Me gusta
btuttle279
Colaborador

resolver

@jennysowyrda is there something in the works for this? I have the same problem, its causing big issues.

Thanks!

Vjanovitz
Participante

resolver

This is also one of the pain-point at my company. Not being able to dissect/pull a report for the poll questions, webinar live questions, and survey responses in HubSpot and then sync that webinar activity information to Salesforce. If this information is available in HubSpot, why cannot we view the information in Salesforce? 

In the current climate, where everyone is deploying webinar campaigns, this added functionality would save us a lot of time as marketers. 

I hope the HubSpot product team implements this feature in the near future. 

Thanks!

AndreaM02
Participante

resolver

Are there any plans to include this in the integration?  Seems silly that this is not included when these are critical to webinar follow-up and nurture.   All survey, polls and questions should be available with the integration.