GoDaddy WebBuilder Integration

New Contributor

Hi. 

I have my website built on the new GoDaddy website builder. They have a feature that allows you to add html code and I pasted the HubSpot code in the godaddy web builder, however instead of the lead flow box popping up in the mddle of the screen, the lead flow box shows within the small rectangular spot where the feature was added onto the home page (which is at the bottom of the home page) Any idea how to resolve so that the lead capture box operates as designed?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
HubSpot Employee

Hi @NovaGenix  I'm pretty sure that this would need to be addressed by GoDaddy, but to eliminate all factors on our side, can you forward a link to the page in question? I'll be happy to look further.

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @edjusten

I had called them and they had the senior tech guys look at it and came to the comclusion that its not possible becsue of how they constucted the website builder. Its unfortuante because I really liked the lead capture forms. Thold web builder the had as capable of integreation, but the new version has many restrictions.

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi @NovaGenix Thanks for letting me know. Since that is a new product in Go Daddy, I'm guessing it will be improved as time goes on. If you continue to use their product, I would suggest checking every few months to see if the Lead Flow will work correctly. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ed,

I have the same issue with my GoDaddy website, sad to say. It seems this hasn't been addressed by their support team, and I sense they aren't likely to improve on it given the phone call I had with GoDaddy's tech team today.

Might there be any other work around we could look at to embed the lead flow / chat tool into our GoDaddy site?

Cheers,

Tristan

0 Upvotes

Well it is Feb 2020 and it still seems to not work.  That is a shame because this is an excellent marketing tool to have on a website ( in my case an online store).  I was able to enter our Better Business Logo though through a HTML code but a pop-up form does not work.  

0 Upvotes