Go To A Previous Step In the Workflow

SOLVE
mobedi
Contributor

Is it possible to go to a previous step in a workflow and therefore simulate a loop for a few times until a condition is met?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @mobedi

Unfortunatly, this isn't supported currently. Enabling this would, I fear, make the workflow tool incredibly complicated to use. 

Your options are to:

• Repeat the step in the workflow using the goal criteria to stop the process at the right time
  • Renroll the contact in the workflow repeatedly until and a condition was met that excluded them from enrolling

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @mobedi

Unfortunatly, this isn't supported currently. Enabling this would, I fear, make the workflow tool incredibly complicated to use. 

Your options are to:

• Repeat the step in the workflow using the goal criteria to stop the process at the right time
  • Renroll the contact in the workflow repeatedly until and a condition was met that excluded them from enrolling

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
mobedi
Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply.

0 Upvotes
JMA1
Participant

"Repeat the step in the workflow using the goal criteria to stop the process at the right time"

What do you mean by this? How would I do that?

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @JMA1,

I think what @Phil_Vallender is suggesting is to include the same action multiple times (like set the property --> set the property...etc.) and then have your goal set up so that once the desired step is complete, the contact is unenrolled. 

Hope that helps!

0 Upvotes
KarthikC
Top Contributor

re-enroll manually?

0 Upvotes