Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

mobedi
投稿者

Go To A Previous Step In the Workflow

解決

Is it possible to go to a previous step in a workflow and therefore simulate a loop for a few times until a condition is met?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @mobedi

Unfortunatly, this isn't supported currently. Enabling this would, I fear, make the workflow tool incredibly complicated to use. 

Your options are to:

• Repeat the step in the workflow using the goal criteria to stop the process at the right time
  • Renroll the contact in the workflow repeatedly until and a condition was met that excluded them from enrolling

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
5件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hi @mobedi

Unfortunatly, this isn't supported currently. Enabling this would, I fear, make the workflow tool incredibly complicated to use. 

Your options are to:

• Repeat the step in the workflow using the goal criteria to stop the process at the right time
  • Renroll the contact in the workflow repeatedly until and a condition was met that excluded them from enrolling

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 いいね!
KarthikC
トップ投稿者

解決

re-enroll manually?

0 いいね!
JMA1
参加者

解決

"Repeat the step in the workflow using the goal criteria to stop the process at the right time"

What do you mean by this? How would I do that?

0 いいね!
Anonymous
適用対象外

解決

Hi @JMA1,

I think what @Phil_Vallender is suggesting is to include the same action multiple times (like set the property --> set the property...etc.) and then have your goal set up so that once the desired step is complete, the contact is unenrolled. 

Hope that helps!

0 いいね!
mobedi
投稿者

解決

Thanks for the quick reply.

0 いいね!