Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

geopartin
Membre

Global Email Module Smart Content

I am making a smart module for email use.

I am unable to add code for the Default content AND the smart rule content in the design manager. I would assume there would be a place to drop code for the default AND smart rule variations.

Am i overlooking something or is this just a limitation of the platform?

geopartin_0-1617140195567.png

0 Votes
6 Réponses
LoraBergeron
Contributeur

I need to do this too.  I have to add this to a number of emails and would prefer to pull the html from the Design Manager and not put the html in the email editor in every single email I'm creating.  Are we not able to do this because of the "limitation of the platform"?

0 Votes
MWade33
Membre

The idea on that you are working is very unique andf interesting but in my opinion its just the limitation of the platform and you are not doing anything wrong like you can see here for more detailed guidance.

0 Votes
geopartin
Membre

@webdewI am trying to create this module in the Design Manager so it can be inserted into a custom HTML emails, the video you provided goes through building a module within the Email builder.

Is the only way to build a functional smart module through the Email builder? If so is it saved in the Design Manager so the Usage Snippet can be copy/pasted into a separate custom HTML email template?

webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Hi @geopartin ,

I have created a short video on how to add default content in smart rule and create new contact list membership and assign content in that part also:

https://www.loom.com/share/9d7ba97f0a0f4effaeb44d58d1f7c7a9

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

geopartin
Membre

@Daniel_BleichI am attempting to use the "smart" module to display content if users are on a specific list so I am not sure how utilizing a text field would help.

0 Votes
Daniel_Bleich
Conseiller clé

Hi GeoPartin,

If you are creating a "Smart Module" from a text field then you should be able to access the HTML in both variations.

You can add a new text field and just use it for HTML dropping without adding text inside.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution