Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

toddcavanaugh
Participant

Getting emails for forms I'm not supposed to

SOLVE

I have Hubspot Marketing Free installed on my Wordpress site.

Recently, HubSpot started sending emails for every form filled out on my site, even ones where I have email notifications turned off (log-in forms, etc.).

Are others experiencing this? How can I prevent this?

1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Those are the only two places I'm aware of that allow for form submission notifications. Unless you have an old email address attached or colleagues email being forwarded to your inbox, I don't understand why you would still be receiving them. Have you opened a ticket with HubSpot Support?

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
MMPrint
Participant

SOLVE

Even though this is marked as solved, the selected answer did not solve the same issue for me but I did find the solution and just wanted to add it here in case someone else runs into this issue. 

Even if you have email notifications completely off in Profile & Preferences>notifications, there is a completely different place where you may have still subscribed to these notifications:

Go to Settings>Marketing>Forms and you will find "Collect data from website forms" and then you can remove your email from there. 

Capture1.PNG

Hope this helps!

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing @MMPrint!

0 Upvotes
shearn
Key Advisor

SOLVE

There are two places that you can enable and disable which forms you receive notifications from.

The first is in your Account Settings -> Notifications -> Form Submissions next to your Hub ID in the top right. This will show all the forms you're subscribed to get notifications from.

The second is in Contacts -> Forms -> [Select a created form] -> Options -> Notified When Submitted text box. This is where I find most of the mystery notifications come from.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes
toddcavanaugh
Participant

SOLVE

I have turned off the email notifications on the forms. That's the problem; I'm still getting emails. Is there a different way to get support for this?

0 Upvotes
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Those are the only two places I'm aware of that allow for form submission notifications. Unless you have an old email address attached or colleagues email being forwarded to your inbox, I don't understand why you would still be receiving them. Have you opened a ticket with HubSpot Support?

0 Upvotes