Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

nealbansal
Mitglied

Getting Information in Contacts

lösung

Hi!

As I am adding companies to HubSpot, I wanted to add other members of the companies that are important, like CEOs or Board Members. Is there a way to do that?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Mike_Eastwood
Lösung
Autorität | Gold Partner
Autorität | Gold Partner

lösung

Hi @nealbansal 

The easiest way will be to import the Contacts and the Companies – at the same time – from a CSV or Spreadsheet.

When you import multiple objects (Contact and Company) from one file HubSpot will automatically associate the Contact and Company.

For example, if you imported a CSV with columns for both the Contact and Company you can do it all at once, if your columns are:

First Name | Last Name | Email | Title | Company Name | Company Website URL

Then you can import the Contact by mapping the data from First Name, Last Name, Email, Title, Company Name.

At the same time import the Company by mapping the data from Company Name, Company Website URL.

Companies will de-duplicate on the domain name. So even if each row has the same Company only 1 Company will be imported.

Here are the full instructions to Import one file with multiple object types.

Have fun

Mike

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
Mike_Eastwood
Lösung
Autorität | Gold Partner
Autorität | Gold Partner

lösung

Hi @nealbansal 

The easiest way will be to import the Contacts and the Companies – at the same time – from a CSV or Spreadsheet.

When you import multiple objects (Contact and Company) from one file HubSpot will automatically associate the Contact and Company.

For example, if you imported a CSV with columns for both the Contact and Company you can do it all at once, if your columns are:

First Name | Last Name | Email | Title | Company Name | Company Website URL

Then you can import the Contact by mapping the data from First Name, Last Name, Email, Title, Company Name.

At the same time import the Company by mapping the data from Company Name, Company Website URL.

Companies will de-duplicate on the domain name. So even if each row has the same Company only 1 Company will be imported.

Here are the full instructions to Import one file with multiple object types.

Have fun

Mike

0 Upvotes
nealbansal
Mitglied

lösung

Thank you for your help! What I'm trying to avoid is going through each company and inputting their CEO, CFO, etc. on my Excel sheet. What I would prefer to do, for example, is create the properties (CEO, CFO, etc) in HubSpot and then let HubSpot pull from say an About section of a company to fill in the values. I just don't know if that is possible.

From,

Neal B.

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Autorität | Gold Partner
Autorität | Gold Partner

lösung

Hi Neal

Unfortunately there's no easy way to get details for Contacts... or even a source to pull the information from.

Hopefully, with the rise of AI there will be a service in the future.

Cheers

Mike

0 Upvotes
nealbansal
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks Mike! You've been a big help.

From,

Neal B.

0 Upvotes