Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

PetterNilsson
Participant

Gather all my leads and SQL for 2018

Résolue

Hi! 

This might be a "no-brainer" question, but here goes anyway: I want to create a list with all the leads that our inbound strategy have generated in 2018. Is the contact property "became a lead date" the best way to do that?

I just want to be able to say to my boss that "in 2018 our inbound strategy has provided us with XX leads in 2018". Smiley très heureux

And of course I want to do the same thing with SQL:s. 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @PetterNilsson

This depends a little bit on internal thinking and definitions but a common approach would be to use 'original source is not offline sources' and 'became a lead date is known' to exclude leads entered manually or by other systems. 

You can use a similar approach to the SQLs, but the count of leads will include your SQLs too of course, at least the ones that passed through both stages. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Résolue

Hi @PetterNilsson

This depends a little bit on internal thinking and definitions but a common approach would be to use 'original source is not offline sources' and 'became a lead date is known' to exclude leads entered manually or by other systems. 

You can use a similar approach to the SQLs, but the count of leads will include your SQLs too of course, at least the ones that passed through both stages. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
PetterNilsson
Participant

Résolue

Excellent, thank you very much for your input! 

0 Votes