Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

RobiJo
Participant

Form follow-up emails by page

Résolue

Since form follow ups moved to automation, I'm having trouble trying to create workflows that fit the way we have always used the forms and landing pages.

We will use a form on many landing pages and were triggering emails on the page. Note we do not use HubSpot's crm. Landing pages are specific to sales teams or individual reps.

By attaching the follow up email and internal notification from the landing page we could make sure the correct sales info was sent to the lead and the form notification went to the right people. 

The main issue I'm having is our contacts tend to submit multiple lead forms over time. Sometimes they can be within seconds if they subscribe and submit a lead form. The logic I have looks at whether anyone HAS EVER submitted a form for a page and not just the current page submission.

I'm trying to not have to completely reorganize how we use landing pages and forms. We've been using HubSpot for years and have a great many pages and a lot of forms and are actively making more pages almost daily.

I want to make this as painless as possible for me and the team, but right now our leads are not getting follow up emails for our new pages.  Does anyone have any ideas on how I can accomplish this?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
CHawkins
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

You have two options for workflow enrollment:
1) Contact has filled on ___ form on ___ page:

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 4.27.23 PM.png

2) Contacts recent conversion has ever contained ______ 

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 4.29.07 PM.png

For both, someone would need to look at your specific HubSpot instance for what those fields would be filled with in practice but either can specify both the form and the page.

I am a digital marketing freelancer specializing in HubSpot, I would be happy to take a look at your use case with you, and even explore options for me to help set these up for you if you are in need of support. You can schedule time with me here: 
https://meetings.hubspot.com/caseybhawkins

Casey Hawkins
HubSpot Freelancer | Digital Marketing Consultant

Found my solution helpful? Mark it as accepted

Schedule Time With Me

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

6 Réponses
CHawkins
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

You have two options for workflow enrollment:
1) Contact has filled on ___ form on ___ page:

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 4.27.23 PM.png

2) Contacts recent conversion has ever contained ______ 

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 4.29.07 PM.png

For both, someone would need to look at your specific HubSpot instance for what those fields would be filled with in practice but either can specify both the form and the page.

I am a digital marketing freelancer specializing in HubSpot, I would be happy to take a look at your use case with you, and even explore options for me to help set these up for you if you are in need of support. You can schedule time with me here: 
https://meetings.hubspot.com/caseybhawkins

Casey Hawkins
HubSpot Freelancer | Digital Marketing Consultant

Found my solution helpful? Mark it as accepted

Schedule Time With Me

kvlschaefer
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Thanks for sharing this solution with us, @CHawkins!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
kvlschaefer

Résolue

Hi @RobiJo,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and for the detailed explanation! 

I would like to add our subject matter experts to this conversation to see if they have any advice. 

Hi @Ben_M@Kevin-C@himanshurauthan@Josh - Do you have any recommendations or insight for @RobiJo? Thank you!

Cheers,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
HMorton
Membre

Résolue

Hi, 

I too am having this issue - we use the same form on multiple landing pages and were sending specific follow-up emails straight from the page. I don't want to create 30-40 workflows for every piece of content we have, is there an easier way? 

I don't really understand why this feature was removed in the first place. 

Thanks,

Hazel

0 Votes
RobiJo
Participant

Résolue

Hi Hazel,

After weeks of different HubSpot support personel trying to find a solution, they determined that there is not a solution for the way we use the landing pages and forms. 

I tried putting in IF/THEN branches to keep from having to create so many workflows we have to maintain, but our leads fill out multiple forms over time and the logic only checks if they Have Ever submitted the form on the page. That would be a total mess.

I've had to start going through all of our one thousand + pages and dozens of forms to build out all the workflows to get the right follow-ups and internal notifications going out. This seems to be the only solution, which isn't anywhere near ideal.

And I also have to build out the personalization into the internal notifications since we can't rely on that to automatically populate the way it was when setting that in the landing page with us not using the CRM and unable to add hundreds of reps to the account, just to send a lead notification.

We really needed more time to find a new solution and put it into place. This will take a lot of time to get them all functioning again. These changes and the lack of enough notice is beyond frustrating. 

Feel free to message me on my profile if you want to talk through a solution with someone that's also been trying to figure it out.

0 Votes
julieclarkebush
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

This **bleep**. I have a fraction of the pages to update that you have to update, and I'm so annoyed by this change. 

0 Votes