Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

helenstrafe
投稿者

Flagging a contact as Confidential

解決

I really need to be able to flag a contact, company or deal as confidential so that all members of staff see this in a very obvious way and approach sensitively. 
I've currently just added a new property (radio button - yes/no) and put it at the top of the About list. It's still not very obvious though. I need to be absolutely sure it is seen every time.
Is there a way of having a banner running across the top of the screen or another way to show this that is super-obvious? It is so critical it musn't be missed by the team. Any suggestions please? 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
解決策
Anonymous
適用対象外

解決

Hey @helenstrafe this would make a great feature request as there is currently no 'flagging' tools on the HubSpot CRM.

There is however a tool that might be of help,  you can write and pin notes to the top of contact and company records following these instructions: Can I pin a note to the top of a contact, company, or deal record timeline?

元の投稿で解決策を見る

8件の返信
PeterRevell
参加者

解決

Flagging/ Hiding a contact as Confidential or High Profile Status ( Hidden ) 

Now more than ever we need to find a way to address this, Pinned notes are not enough. 

I read this thread was first asked several years ago, how can we have this feature or even move some contacts to a password only area. We can't have employees randomly looking up anyones contact details. 

DianaGomez
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @PeterRevell hope you are doing well.

Thank you for your feedback and the use case you provided, I'm afraid is not possible at the moment, for that reason I will encourage you to upvote this idea, this way it will have more chances to be implemented in the future.

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
Narine
メンバー

解決

Hey 🙂

I would like to know is there a feature which can help me to flag a contact?

JoseJRuiz
メンバー

解決
helenstrafe
投稿者

解決

Thanks @JoseJRuiz. I've used this feature for some contacts, but to give you a little context, it's not a blanket rule I'm looking for. It's more of an awareness for my Project Managers to be aware when contacting that person instead of blocking the contact from communications.

0 いいね!
解決策
Anonymous
適用対象外

解決

Hey @helenstrafe this would make a great feature request as there is currently no 'flagging' tools on the HubSpot CRM.

There is however a tool that might be of help,  you can write and pin notes to the top of contact and company records following these instructions: Can I pin a note to the top of a contact, company, or deal record timeline?

helenstrafe
投稿者

解決

Hi @Anonymous

I'm revisiting this old request as I now have the need to stop certain emails being seen by all Hubspot users within my organisation. For example, confidential emails that need recording but should only be seen by management as they contain personal information related to employees. 

There must be other organisations that need the same functionality. Is there a way to restrict the visibility of emails to just the owner of the contact? For example, I see all emails sent and received on the Team Activity view, which we wouldn't want to allow for certain contacts. 

Please can you help? 

helenstrafe
投稿者

解決

Thanks @Anonymous. The pinning feature is helpful and is a good compromise. 

0 いいね!