Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

mpike
Contributor

Fix Bug - Ctrl + click not working from contact search *FIXED*

SOLVE

*UPDATED* has been fixed.

Reported this to support that a feature has stopped working and they asked me to suggest it here as an "improvement".

Up until about last week - when I searched for contacts - ctrl + click worked to open them up in a new tab (this still works from lists). From contacts it is currently broken.

I can right click and open in a new tab - but ctrl + click is a time saver when I am opening up 2 or more contacts at a time (for example, when de-duping).

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
mpike
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

It's working now. When I first reached out to support - they asked me to post it as a suggestion here. But after talking more - they understood the issue I was running into and were able to fix it. I tried to delete this post - but it wouldn't let me.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @mpike . I'm a bit confused. Is this working as you expect? 

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
mpike
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

It's working now. When I first reached out to support - they asked me to post it as a suggestion here. But after talking more - they understood the issue I was running into and were able to fix it. I tried to delete this post - but it wouldn't let me.

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

No Problem. Thanks for clarifying.

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes