Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ablayze_jb
Participant

Feefo Integration

SOLVE

So i'm trying to make a workflow with this condition for feefo:

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 6.45.34 PM.png

When a contact Lifecycle stage is changed to customer 
it should generate a csv file where i can pass the customer data. csv can be stored to any ftp.

To make it simple. We just want to pass customer data from hubspot to feefo. But before we pass it we have a condition (which i explained above)

https://support.feefo.com/support/solutions/articles/8000078999-automated-upload-options

How to achieve this? Any idea how to implement it based on our scenario

1 Accepted solution
JBeatty
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Feefo Integration

SOLVE

Hi @ablayze_jb,

This will require Operations Hub, or the creation of an app. With Operations Hub you can add a custom code block to that workflow that can generate a csv file and upload it to Feefo. 

If Operations Hub is not an option, the other solution requires the creation of an OAuth app, which will allow the app to listen to webhooks like customer lifecycle change, then if it is customer the app could run some code to upload it to Feefo. This would require an ongoing server to listen to the webhooks. (Probably like 5$-30$ a month on a cloud provider like AWS)

Both of these solutions require a developer that will actually write the code to process these events and do the generation to send to Feefo.

Best,

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Joshua Beatty
Software Developer with Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
JBeatty
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Feefo Integration

SOLVE

Hi @ablayze_jb,

This will require Operations Hub, or the creation of an app. With Operations Hub you can add a custom code block to that workflow that can generate a csv file and upload it to Feefo. 

If Operations Hub is not an option, the other solution requires the creation of an OAuth app, which will allow the app to listen to webhooks like customer lifecycle change, then if it is customer the app could run some code to upload it to Feefo. This would require an ongoing server to listen to the webhooks. (Probably like 5$-30$ a month on a cloud provider like AWS)

Both of these solutions require a developer that will actually write the code to process these events and do the generation to send to Feefo.

Best,

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Joshua Beatty

ablayze_jb
Participant

Feefo Integration

SOLVE

Thank you for reaching out.

Upon checking FEEFO they have sales api where i can insert record.

Another question, Is it possible for me to pass the ID of a specific contact based on the workflow on hubspot? If possible, how to do it?

If that is possible then i can write a code to retrieve customer data using hubspot API before i can send it to FEEFO (Using API)

0 Upvotes
JBeatty
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Feefo Integration

SOLVE

Hi @ablayze_jb,

Either of the two solutions I stated will let you pass any of your HubSpot data anywhere you need it to go.

Best,

Joshua Beatty

ablayze_jb
Participant

Feefo Integration

SOLVE

Thanks @JBeatty 

I will definitely check it out.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Feefo Integration

SOLVE

Hi @ablayze_jb 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here -  @Bryantworks @himanshurauthan @JBeatty do you have any thought for @ablayze_jb on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !