Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Kashish_Garg

Export from active list to an excel sheet

SOLVE

I want to know if I am exporting details from active lists, how can it be automatically filled up as soon as the active list updates in real-time?

Alternatively, how can I make sure that the contact details (of people scheduling a meeting with me) get filled up automatically in an excel or google sheet?

P.S. I have starter marketing and sales hub.

Thanks a lot!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kashish_Garg,

The easiest way to accomplish this is via the HubSpot integration with Zapier. You can set up Zapier so that new HubSpot  list members are automatically added as new rows in a Google Sheet. This works on any HubSpot subscription level.

You'll find the Zaps here, including the Create Google Sheets rows for new HubSpot contacts.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Growth_Natives
Solution
Member | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kashish_Garg,

Yes, we can update the data in real-time in a google sheet by creating a workflow.

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Create an active list with the required criteria.
  • Create a workflow and set the list you have created as a trigger.
  • After setting the trigger criteria, you will click the + plus icon to add an action.
  • In the actions panel, select Create Google Sheet row.
  • In the Spreadsheet dropdown menu, select the spreadsheet you want to add data to.
  • In the Sheet dropdown menu, select which sheet you want to add data to. The Sheet field refers to the tabs at the bottom of your spreadsheet.
  • In the Header and Property dropdown menus, select which columns you'll be adding data to and which properties you'll send data from. You can add up to 10 properties per action.
  • Click Save.

Cheers!
Taran

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Growth_Natives
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Kashish_Garg,

Yes, we can update the data in real-time in a google sheet by creating a workflow.

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Create an active list with the required criteria.
  • Create a workflow and set the list you have created as a trigger.
  • After setting the trigger criteria, you will click the + plus icon to add an action.
  • In the actions panel, select Create Google Sheet row.
  • In the Spreadsheet dropdown menu, select the spreadsheet you want to add data to.
  • In the Sheet dropdown menu, select which sheet you want to add data to. The Sheet field refers to the tabs at the bottom of your spreadsheet.
  • In the Header and Property dropdown menus, select which columns you'll be adding data to and which properties you'll send data from. You can add up to 10 properties per action.
  • Click Save.

Cheers!
Taran

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kashish_Garg,

The easiest way to accomplish this is via the HubSpot integration with Zapier. You can set up Zapier so that new HubSpot  list members are automatically added as new rows in a Google Sheet. This works on any HubSpot subscription level.

You'll find the Zaps here, including the Create Google Sheets rows for new HubSpot contacts.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.