Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

archai46

Exit workflow when meeting booked

SOLVE

I'm using a workflow to send an email that encourages a customer to book a meeting and would like to get it to remind the customer if they haven't booked a meeting after a few days - I can see how to do the time delay but I can't work out if it is possible to exit the workflow when the customer books a meeting. 

Any help appreciated.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Krystina
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi there! 

You can set a goal for the workflow for contact property >> Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool and decide on "is less than X days from now" - I suggest your booking window - and if they hit that they'll be unenrolled from the WF.

You can also make an if/then branch >> if meeting is booked less than X days from now they finish the WF otherwise they would get the follow up email to book a meeting.

Hope this helps! 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »

View solution in original post

AInc3
Solution

SOLVE

Does anyone have an example workflow they could share to illustrate this? I'm getting hung up on calculating the meeting window time frame to set into a workflow. I'm trying to set up a drip campaign of 4 emails across 3-4 weeks. 

I used to use "if meeting is booked via form submission" but realized that was only specific to landing pages - I need to set the branch to unenroll if meeting is booked via our team's meetings link.  

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
AInc3
Solution

SOLVE

Does anyone have an example workflow they could share to illustrate this? I'm getting hung up on calculating the meeting window time frame to set into a workflow. I'm trying to set up a drip campaign of 4 emails across 3-4 weeks. 

I used to use "if meeting is booked via form submission" but realized that was only specific to landing pages - I need to set the branch to unenroll if meeting is booked via our team's meetings link.  

Ian_Matt
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey @ARowles ,

If you follow Krystina's process described above this should still work with Calendly since a calendly booking still creates a meeting in HubSpot.

Hope this helps! 😄 

Ian

ARowles
Participant

SOLVE

Thans Ian! 

0 Upvotes
Krystina
Solution

SOLVE

Hi there! 

You can set a goal for the workflow for contact property >> Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool and decide on "is less than X days from now" - I suggest your booking window - and if they hit that they'll be unenrolled from the WF.

You can also make an if/then branch >> if meeting is booked less than X days from now they finish the WF otherwise they would get the follow up email to book a meeting.

Hope this helps! 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »
ARowles
Participant

SOLVE

Hello, 

I am in the same situation but I use Calendly which syncs to HubSpot via my calendar. Will it still work?

0 Upvotes
AM8
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@archai46 
Adding to what Krystina suggested, you can also set a goal using "clicked on CTA" or " Form Submission" for the meeting booked. 

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes