Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

SzCzudowski

Exclude from inbox

Hi! I have a problem - i created a list for one non-hubspot contact form. The messages from this form appears on this list but i want to exclude this messages from the global inbox. Is there such option?

My point is to be sure that this user email will not be included anywhere on other lists and no newsletter or something will be sent in mistake.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
SzCzudowski

Exclude from inbox

Hi Pam,

thank you for your reply. The inbox is just inbox for all people in company. Maybe i described it wrong.

We have a form something like invite a friend - here person can put email adress of this friend. We will used it later but for now be don't have permission to send anything at all to this user.

And my point is - if i will create a list and give condition to all messages appeared on this list only from this one contact form, is there a risk that this message also will appear anywhere else (some global list, all contacts) or something like that? We don't want to by mistake sent some newsletter or something to this people.

Best,

Szymon

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Exclude from inbox

Hello @SzCzudowski Happy Monday! Is the global inbox a shared inbox in HubSpot? I would like to add our top experts to this conversation. @Indra @Bryantworks @Ian_Matt any recommendations to @SzCzudowski matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !